Who is Spirit?
We are an Australian company based in Melbourne, Victoria with more than 10 years of operation. A modern ISP, we specialise in Fibre Internet for commercial and residential high-rises. Some of the buildings that we currently service include Freshwater Place, Victoria Points Apartments, Triptych Apartments and Yarra’s Edge. Our service extends Australia-wide.
I am a Spirit UFi Broadband User. And I lost my Internet
1. Have you tried to plug your PC directly into the wall instead of using the router?
2. Have you ever tried to plug any LAN port of your Router to the port on the wall? If you did so, then it is very likely the port will be blocked automatically. Simply give us a call requesting the unblock
I am an ADSL user and I lost my Internet
1. Have you rebooted your modem (Ideally, power it off for one minute, and power it back on)
2. If modem reboot does not help, please try to plug your modem directly to the phone line (bypassing the ADSL Filter and disconnect your handset) to see if there is any luck
3. If still no luck, give us a call and provide us the light status for DSL/ADSL light and www/Internet light (blinking, solid, what colour etc..)
Accounts and Payments
Do I have to pay by Direct Debit?
Currently you can pay either with Direct Debit or Credit Card.
What credit cards do you take and is there a charge for using them?
We accept VISA & Mastercard (both at 1.9% surcharge) and American Express (2.9% surcharge). No surcharge on Direct Debits.
My router is faulty. What do I do?
Call support at 1300 007 001 so your router can be assessed by a technician. Your router has warranty up to 12 months and may be replaced should there be any critical faults.
What kind of support does Spirit provide?
We have 24 hour answer service and support from 8am – 12am.
Where do I go if I need support?