Allow your nurses, practitioners, specialists and health specialists to complete consultations from the patients home
Transmit medical data between locations
Healthcare service delivery
Patient Education delivery
Complete end-to-end solution
We're redefining the health and aged care sectors
By utilising our 30+ years of IT experience in Australia, we’ve developed an industry leading tool that enables evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in remote locations.
Our innovative platform delivers you a truly cost-effective and customisable service. Via video conferencing and data collection from our apps, we’ll assist your healthcare organisation in making proper diagnosis and analysis of patient data from any anywhere.
HOW IT WORKS
You’ll gain access to our ‘Health from anywhere’ app which is available via a web browser on any device. Don’t worry, we’ll supply the devices to.
Our app offers your health practitioners a comprehensive end-to-end solution that includes the necessary hardware, software and network infrastructure to connect with patients
Benefits to current patients
Benefits during a pandemic
How we help you, help the elderly
Elderly patients (or anyone in remote areas) can now access specialty services easily, enabling them to remain in their homes without the need to travel long and fatiguing distances.
This home monitoring program will reduce the high costs associated with hospital visits that could otherwise be conducted in the home via this technology. This will help free up rooms and appointments in your clinics.
Connect with patients on a more flexible schedule.
‘Health from anywhere’ provides greater flexibility to connect with patients at mutually convenient times. Travel efficiencies for clinical professionals are also gained.
MOBILE CLIENT APPLICATION
APPLICATIONS FOR your 'health from anywhere' solution
|Condition||SPIROMETER||THEROMETER||BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR||BLOOD GLUCOMETER||WI-FI SCALE||PULSE OXIMETER||ECG||VIDEO CONFERENCING|
|Chromic Hearth Failure|
|Mental Health / Psychological|
TRAINING & MANUALS
Your package includes both staff and patient training packages for online or onsite training.
Our broad range of support options will ensure successful implementation of your package
SERVICE MANAGEMENT CENTRE
Spirit’s Service Management Centre is the escalation point for any problems associated with the service. Our 24/7 centre can professionally manage all enquiries.
We can also proactively identify problems with any critical service and resolve it promptly through our remote monitoring hub.
We can also provide full device support to clients, including software updates, repairs and replacements.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
- Promotion valid from 1 October 2019 to 30 November 2019
- Standard express installations only
- Offer only valid in QLD and VIC
- $1800(Ex GST) express installation fee payable in addition to standard installation fees
- Offer only available for new Spirit business customers connecting to 50Mbps up to 1Gbps Spirit Sky business plans. Express install does not apply to voice or fibre services.
- 5 business day express install time is subject to site survey and preliminary checks.
- Where relevant, the customer must have suitable permission from the building manager, owner and/or owner’s corporation to have their chosen plan’s services installed within 5 business days
- The customer must provide access for Spirit technicians at a mutually agreed install date and time