When it comes to IT, there’s a seemingly endless list of risks that could compromise your business, your customers and end up costing you a lot of money.
Luckily, there’s a simple way to quickly identify all those risks and the actions needed to solve them… an IT audit.
What exactly is an IT audit?
Glad you asked! An IT audit involves one of our experienced technicians looking into your IT setup, data and overall systems infrastructure, identifying any potential risks, with the ultimate goal to protect your information and make sure you’re getting the best out of your business tech. Oh, and it’s free!
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3… 4
We’ll make the process quick and easy for you. All you need to do is get in touch!
- Get in touch. Fill the form on our website or give us a call.
- We’ll take a look. One of our expert technicians will assess your IT environment.
- Get your IT audit report. We’ll process the information into a comprehensive report with an easy to understand scorecard for each area of your IT environment. Any areas that require improvement will be highlighted along with a base IT monthly expense.
- Peace of mind. Now you’re armed with the information, use the IT audit to level the playing field when you compare plans and address any identified risks.
But what will we check?
There are 3 main categories we explore when completing an IT audit:
This is the foundation upon which all of your technology rests. Just like with a house, it’s essential to verify its integrity before you begin to build on top of it. Poor initial design decisions can lead to downtime, lost sales and ultimately drive up your total cost of ownership.
Security is the most important chunk of your audit report. With so much riding on the security of your infrastructure, you can’t afford to have weaknesses. Luckily, there are plenty of security solutions available to help manage the risks and protect your data. We’ve got your back!
- Managed Support
This means outsourcing your IT support to help improve operations while reducing your overall expense. It’s the most efficient way to minimise reactive support and proactively manage your systems.
Our friendly technicians can help you understand your IT environment in plain English so you know exactly what you have and any steps you can take to ensure your business is running as smoothly as possible. Oh, and did we mention we do all of this at no cost? There’s really no excuse not to! We’re here to make your life simple.
The IT infrastructure check includes some of the following audit items:
- On-site & Off-site Workstations
- Remote Accessibility For Employees
- Power Management (UPS)
- WAN Redundancy / Failover
- Email Systems
- Data & Backup
- Internet Speed & Provider
- Redundancy & Scalability
The Security check includes some of the following audit items:
- Internet Security Appliance
- Password Management
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Content Filtering
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Physical Security
The Managed Support check includes some of the following audit items:
- Onsite Support
- Proactive Maintenance
- Mobile Device Management
- Windows & Application Updates
- Help Desk Support
- Vendor Management