Check if Spirit is available at your address
The Speed You Need
To keep things simple, every Spirit Ultra-Fast Internet plan comes with Unlimited Data.
All you have to do is choose your speed.
SERIOUSLY FAST SYMMETRICAL SPEEDS – UPLOAD AS FAST AS YOU DOWNLOAD
Min. charge is $1,206 on 18 month term
Min. charge is $196 on 0 month term.
Min. charge is $1,368 on 18 month term
Min. charge is $205 on 0 month term.
Min. charge is $1,728 on 18 month term
Min. charge is $225 on 0 month term.
Min. charge is $3,042 on 18 month term
Min. charge is $298 on 0 month term.
Why choose SPIRIT Internet?
In the time it took you to read this, you could have downloaded 30 songs¹. Our 200Mbps plan reaches speeds up to 20 times faster than the national average².
Soon almost everything in your home will be connected to the Internet. Embrace a digital future with no data limits on our standard residential plans.
We’re Not The NBN
We build and maintain our own independent network using a mix of Fibre and Radio technology from the 21st century.
We’re pretty happy with our network and we’re sure you will be too. So sure in fact, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Our upload speeds match our download speeds. You won’t know what’s up and what’s down. Prepare for faster backups, sharing, and video chat.
Flexible Contract Options
We get it! Commitment can be scary. Be flexible and choose between month-to-month or save on setup costs on a full term contract.
We Might Be A Little Biased
It’s no secret we’re pretty pleased with our Ultra-Fast Non NBN network. Our engineers and IT gurus take special pride in every step.
We forgive you for not believing us – See what our current customers have to say.
“Awesome job, very professional and setting high standards for others to follow.”
“The whole experience has been fantastic, thank you, and the connection is amazing.”
The Artist Apartments
Ever missed out on festival tickets because your browser was too slow?
Remember that time your movie stopped streaming right before the killer was revealed?
We can’t relate. Our speeds are amazing.
Check your speed here and see how your Service Provider stacks up.
What are you waiting for?
1. Assuming average file size of 5MB at 200Mbps download
2. Average Australian download speed 11.1Mbps – Akamai. State of the Internet Report Q1 2017. Retrieved: https://www.akamai.com/us/en/multimedia/documents/state-of-the-internet/q1-2017-state-of-the-internet-connectivity-report.pdf
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All pricing is GST Inclusive unless otherwise stated and is only available to approved customers. Minimum cost on a 18 month term is selected monthly plan cost multiplied by 18. An early termination fee of $199 or the lesser of the plan fee multiplied by the months remaining applies while in contract. Minimum cost on a no-contract term is $129 plus first monthly fee of selected monthly plan. Once minimum contract is completed the services will continue billing on a monthly basis until notified in writing at [email protected] For residential use only. Spirit Standard Form of Agreement applies and available at spirit.com.au/sfoa
Internet performance disclaimer: Spirit has tested the speeds that we deliver in a properly configured building and have delivered constant speeds above that advertised throughout numerous points and multiple levels of the building. However there are still other factors that can impact Internet performance inside your apartment. Factors such as the hardware and software you use, WiFi performance, interference from other wireless networks and household appliances, server-side bottlenecks and other devices accessing Internet via your router at the same time. When ordering Internet services above 100/100 Mbps, make sure that your home devices are gigabit-enabled and have required configuration capable of sending and accepting data above 100/100 Mbps. WiFi is not a reliable indicator of measuring Internet performance as it’s affected by many environmental factors outside our control.
~Please note, for plan speeds of 200Mbps and above, in some buildings, it may not always be possible to connect the Spirit UFi while also keeping your existing DSL and/or PSTN phone services working after the install. In such cases you may choose one of the following options: a) Proceed with your 200/400Mbps data plan order and, after the install, cancel your phone PSTN and/or DSL services with your incumbent service provider*. A PSTN phone line is not required to run Spirit UFi. b) Choose one of 200/400Mbps bundle plans, which include a digital phone line with a new number**, and cancel your PSTN and/or DSL services with your incumbent service provider* once the Spirit services are installed. c) If you must keep your current PSTN and/or DSL lines/services, chose the 100Mbps data plan instead, which will not affect your current phone and data services. *Check with your current provider about the minimum notice period required for cancellations. ** You will get a new geographic number and one analogue telephone adapter (ATA) for your current phone equipment. Number porting is subject to availability, see the Spirit bundle plans for porting details.
- Two Months Free promotion is subject to availability and applies to selected Spirit residential buildings only.
- Offer is available to new customers signing up on a new full length (18 month) residential contract only.
– Some customers may be eligible if they submit existing contract details for future sign up within the offer period.
– Customers that submit their existing contract details must be coming out of contract with their current provider within 6 months to be eligible for 2 months free upon sign up on a new full length (18 month) residential contract with Spirit.
- Offer is not available to commercial customers, or residential customers at Atherton Gardens Estate Fitzroy, Collingwood Estate, College Square Apartments, and any Student Residences.
- Two Months Free applies to your Internet Service only and is not applicable to any additional option, calling, wiring or maintenance charges.
- Offer applies to the second and third full months of service. Customers are required to pay any initial pro-rata plan fees before the start of the standard billing cycle, plus any selected options at signup. The two-month discount will be added to your account and appear on your second and third bill from Spirit.
- Offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Customers are unable to downgrade their service during the contract period. Customers wishing to downgrade during the contract period will be required to cancel and reconnect their service, resulting in early termination fees and set up fees.
- Offer runs from 12.00PM AEST on Monday 14th May 2018 to 11.59PM AEDT on Tuesday 31st July 2018.
Standard Terms and Conditions apply